The Democratic States of Zombodice is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Zombo with a fair hand, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.885 billion Zombodiceans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mars. The average income tax rate is 71.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zombodicean economy, worth a remarkable 2,620 trillion Gaias a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 220,501 Gaias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The Zombodicean Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, and the new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zombodice's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Powerful Zombo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zombodice was endorsed by The Bauble Breaking Memelords of Alsatian Island.
- : Following new legislation in Zombodice, the new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards.
- : Following new legislation in Zombodice, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Zombodice, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Zombodice, the Zombodicean Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Zombodice, referenda are held for every conceivable government action.
- : Following new legislation in Zombodice, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Zombodice was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Zombodice was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Zombodice, turning eighteen is often referred to as the 'Age of Aquarius'.
Endorsements Received: 134 » Shin-Hachioji, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Necromonia, Great Bights Mum, Kaschovia, Pallaith, South Grand Mountain, Kingdom of Space, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Bharathvarsh, American MapleStory, Kelvaros Prime, Coemgen, Sunto, Siwale, Bothia, Friently, Plembobria, Holy Oranz, Diodone, Anima Proxa, Mercy Land, Sheppey, HMS Unicorn, Selfgradatude, Zemnaya Svoboda, Puczovska, Kwaj, Verees Fri, Shadowrik, Aenglaland, Yukti, Hexago, AdyLand, Yaris, Prevaland, Rylam, SchoolHouse Rock, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, WE Empire, Ausmercia, United States of Panthalassa, Republic of Dixie, Reannia, Che Sana Und, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, and 84 others.Palisede, Seven Hills, Vogonlandia, Xinchao, The Iron Lions, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Sil Dorsett, Aerilia, Soviet Terran, Stareogratia, Moubarakistan, Lord Ravenclaw, Universal State Formula, Coppicia, ZimRobwe, Amerian States, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Thenaca, General COE, Ice and Tinian, Xentherida, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Aroa, Beodarasc, Tredano, Cuyan, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Maestros haven, Asuroka, Pakistan 001, The Archer Republic, Panama Coalition, Corfad, Territorio di Nessuno, Slaughterhouse Nine, Phillywob, Celebia, Wodan, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Wineclaw, Fawkenia, Ainsworth, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Wyldeacre, Zedeya, Lionia, Ostrinios, Blackwood Coast, Victoriaans Nederlands, Blurds, Southern Stroraia, Midds Conia, New-El, Unimaginable Doom, Libotionia, Dodione, RedRunele, Apetopia, Agrauron, GDL3, Mzeusia, Gladio II, SillyString, Horsley Land, Malvad, Minka Darykaan, NatsukiLand, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Antmn2, ABC, Sanjurika, Lungha, Merconitonitopia, ThE eNd oF eE, Gospel Power, Saint Marks Island, Astal Aavors, Avornica, Bridgett, Illusia and Neverendia, and Alsatian Island.