|Leader||John Stuart Mill|
The Republic of Zolooloo is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John Stuart Mill with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic population of 927 million Looloos have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lollapalooza. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 62.9%.
The powerhouse Zoloolooan economy, worth 87.4 trillion Bobs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 94,273 Bobs, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, and teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zolooloo's national animal is the Platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zolooloo's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Zolooloo endorsed The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Zolooloo endorsed The Republic of Catillos.
- : Following new legislation in Zolooloo, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house.
- : Following new legislation in Zolooloo, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Zolooloo was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Zolooloo was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Following new legislation in Zolooloo, citizens cannot change their light bulbs without approval from an international committee.
- : Zolooloo endorsed The Official State of Official State of Landland.
- : Following new legislation in Zolooloo, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Volaworand, Amerion, Anserisa, Yeldarbsland, Madreia, Merevane, Aumeltopia, Mapico, Crystal Creation, PenguinPies, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bawkie, Wehraboos, Marinho Islands, Erinor, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Land Without Shrimp, Nova Montron, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Shefino, The Solar System Scope, Alaninia, Seliyan progressive Islands, Jehenna, Gonrati, Tsvetania, Curlyhoward, Nouvel-Indre, Kringalia, Eskvenn, Antarctic Empires, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Sau Man Frescher, Japanese Federal Republic, Qawe, Melicorium, Kandorith, Laamiva, Roleca, Farengeto, The Filippinas, NganXuan, Qvait, Matak Tribes, ChickenDome, Three Rivia Levr, Linden Oak, West Pastafaria, New Briantown, and 34 others.Great Britain And Empire, Grillers Free Territory, Nowa Europa, Tsunamy, Bluesand, Centristvill, West Fallows, Great Elsika, Nado, Pi Ttamgwa Nunmul, Well F, Armanod, Rhetiaa, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Rabbitz, The Drakan Republic, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Djalia, Ralphburg, Sandaoguo, LaVuxxe, Kervanosia, Myness, Ovkianos, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Concrete Slab, Official State of Landland, Catillos, and B H A R A T.