The Imperialist Dominion of Zokk is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Razorfist the Divinely Immortal with an iron fist, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, avant-garde cinema, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 6.912 billion Zokkithians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Obliteration's Crater. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Zokkithian economy, worth 875 trillion Rupodollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 126,630 Rupodollars, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Scout campfire sing-a-longs tend to focus on the evils of antitrust legislation, vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency, and half of Zokk's doctors can't speak the language. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zokk's national animal is the Savage Carpathian Horror, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Black Metal Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zokk was endorsed by The Confederacy of Hedlania.
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, half of Zokk's doctors can't speak the language.
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency.
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, vanity is considered the fifth cardinal virtue.
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, Scout campfire sing-a-longs tend to focus on the evils of antitrust legislation.
- : Zokk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, cheating spouses are required to undergo job training.
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, genetic research is temporarily tied up in government red tape.
- : Following new legislation in Zokk, genocide is seen as a topic best avoided in history lessons.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Aldion, Kwaj, Tee Googly Coffee Me, The Utopian Initiative, Puppy Fluff, Helium Kittens United, Alice Gardens, DeGuts, Valdr, Valenair, Sil Dorsett, Vauren, Lupus Imperium, Yaorozu, Pallaith, Sunto, Great Bights Mum, Mercy Land, Pleroma Sans Romans, Reannia, Upper Portlandia, Notyoutopia, Holy Oranz, Kaschovia, Aeroias, Nozantia, Helido, Ryelandee, Frances Francis the First of France, Ubervania, Northern Scovia, Shadowrik, Great Solordia, Pria Xennes, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Omicron Persei V111, Enosville, The Sanada Clan, Wintariu, Empy, Southern Allican, General COE, Ovsterland, Kiberio, Unsophisticate, Selfgradatude, Moristia, Bharathvarsh, HMS Unicorn, Friently, and 41 others.Jenner-Kardash, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Faxfleet, Siwale, Merconitonitopia, Corfad, Cleoskye, Soviet Terran, Kingdom of Space, Kobagia, Diodone, Dutchyland, Victoriaans Nederlands, Wilkshire, Anima Proxa, Coemgen, Blurds, Puczovska, Southern Stroraia, Lamexanope, Kizja, Religioncord, American MapleStory, Antiyard, Zatrela, Natorik, Necromonia, McMasterdonia, Forunte, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Potatolandium, Mecca-Switzerland, Kelvaros Prime, Plembobria, New Rogernomics, Sheppey, and Zemnaya Svoboda.