The Free Land of Zog Nit Keynmol is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning guerrilla fighter population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 8.392 billion Zog Nit Keynmolians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 36.9%.
The strong Zog Nit Keynmolian economy, worth 372 trillion francolinos a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 44,390 francolinos, with the richest citizens earning 7.5 times as much as the poorest.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zog Nit Keynmol's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Unity rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Unity rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Unity rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in Unity rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol relocated from The Kingdoms of Great Britain to Unity.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol's influence in The Kingdoms of Great Britain rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Zog Nit Keynmol applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol ejected and banned The Republic of Heavy Sikh Cavalry from The Kingdoms of Great Britain.
- : Zog Nit Keynmol was endorsed by The Free Land of Southern Defender 11.