|Leader||Those Folk in the Verkhovna Rada|
The United Federation of Zitravgrad is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Those Folk in the Verkhovna Rada with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, parental licensing program, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 4.419 billion Zitravgradians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Providenska. The average income tax rate is 83.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zitravgradian economy, worth 756 trillion Zitravian hryvnias a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 171,219 Zitravian hryvnias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color", any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, farmers have taken to hunting billionaires who encroach on their land, and the only thing slower than the economy is the exchange where it's managed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zitravgrad's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zitravgrad's influence in Tellus Gaia rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Zitravgrad lost WA Delegate status in Tellus Gaia.
- : Zitravgrad lost the endorsement of The Republic of Nihongi.
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Zitravgrad became WA Delegate of Tellus Gaia.
- : Zitravgrad was endorsed by The Republic of Nihongi.
- : Zitravgrad's influence in Tellus Gaia fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
Endorsements Received: None.