|Leader||Premier Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky|
The United Federation of Zitravgrad is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Premier Kazimir Ivanovich Miroslavsky with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 8.055 billion Zitravgradians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Providenska. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zitravgradian economy, worth a remarkable 1,244 trillion Zitravian hryvnias a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 154,449 Zitravian hryvnias, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing, the digital money revolution has cashed out, and the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zitravgrad's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zitravgrad published "[ARCHIVE] Factbook Contest - Characters Bracket Winner" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Zitravgrad altered its national flag.
- : Zitravgrad's influence in Gaiaverse and DLCs rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Zitravgrad's influence in Gaiaverse and DLCs fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, the digital money revolution has cashed out.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits.
Endorsements Received: None.