|Leader||Those Folk in the Verkhovna Rada|
The United Federation of Zitravgrad is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Those Folk in the Verkhovna Rada with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate population of 3.358 billion Zitravgradians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Law & Order, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Providenska. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zitravgradian economy, worth 577 trillion Zitravian hryvnias a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 172,018 Zitravian hryvnias, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, artists attempt to convince the Hardship Fund that their unmade bed is a masterpiece, conspiracy theorists allege Providenska's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols, and city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zitravgrad's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Zitravgrad was endorsed by The Second Resurrection of Noahs Second Country.
- : Zitravgrad was endorsed by The People's Republic of Waltonia.
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes.
- : Zitravgrad was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The United Peoples of Centrism.
- : Zitravgrad was endorsed by The Empire of Brightlake.
- : Zitravgrad was endorsed by The Kingdom of Utopic Philippines.
- : Zitravgrad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones.
- : Following new legislation in Zitravgrad, conspiracy theorists allege Providenska's new subway map resembles Satanic symbols.
Endorsements Received: 50 » FederationofAmerica, Aexnidaral, Greater Louisianne, Monroevia, Brickfield, Coloamerica, Samuelstani, Lastovipol, The Democratic Peoples, Illyrda, Genistan, Awesomepotomia, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Benthamania, Zakanda, Tomaenia, Katkasistan, Ecrye, Liveropolis, Lethen, Unified Saturnine Poleis, FedRabbistan, Robbonia, Elaeria, Eloscape, Mediocrea, Arqhua, GraVandius, Whitmark, Dictator Anna 10, Kuominwave, Raghallaigh, Potchen, Estanglia, Clialaad, Le Libertia, Nepos, Igueranel, Avok Island, Astrellan, Issrak-om, Malus Somnia, Acapais, The Xeraji Empire, Purgitz, Pirataria, Klosety, Brightlake, The United Peoples of Centrism, and Noahs Second Country.