The Federal Republic of Zibolroakia is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its parental licensing program, compulsory military service, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 407 million Zibolroaks are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of East Ulaanbaatar. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.2%.
The strong Zibolroak economy, worth 27.7 trillion Bienchaos a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Gambling, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 67,979 Bienchaos, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 208,070 per year while the poor average 17,200, a ratio of 12.1 to 1.
It's a hard-knock life for the orphans doing factory work for a pittance, the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, the government's fruit business reeks of rotting produce and corruption, and the military perceives nations hit by natural disasters as "easy pickings". Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Zibolroakia's national animal is the Mongolian Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zibolroakia changed its national motto to "Good land in Mongolia".
- : Zibolroakia changed its national motto to "Монгол улсын нутаг дэвсгэрийн сайн сайхан газар".
- : Zibolroakia changed its national motto to "Mongol ulsyn nutag devsgeriin sain saikhan gazar".
- : Zibolroakia changed its national nation type to "Federal Republic".
- : Zibolroakia changed its national capital to "East Ulaanbaatar".
- : Zibolroakia changed its national capital to "Jenhiukuva".
- : Zibolroakia changed its national animal to "Mongolian Tiger" and its currency to "Bienchao".
- : Zibolroakia altered its national flag.
- : Zibolroakia changed its national nation type to "Sultanate".
- : Zibolroakia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.