|Leader||HM The King|
The Kingdom of Zhavn is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by HM The King with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 3.8 billion Zhavnos are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trazva. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Zhavnos economy, worth 869 trillion Zhavnos Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 228,888 Zhavnos Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government-funded marriage counseling is showing very limited success, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire, and 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zhavn's national animal is the Tabby Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sunni Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, 100-year-old politicians are now a thing of the past.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, government-funded marriage counseling is showing very limited success.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, film studios own the rights to actors' likenesses until the next millennium.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, people say chess victor HM The King can kill you with mind-bullets.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, school lessons are constantly interrupted by 'teacher needs a break' time.
- : Following new legislation in Zhavn, it's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university.
Endorsements Received: 33 » UKIMAR RBON, Zyonn, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Zavea, Aggro, Farrakhan, Emeseses, Capitalist Paradise, Franluxin, Collosuss, Sarotte, Aqueira, Arinteriswith, Edgedgie, Perfect Sublime Masters, MargiBoof, Heaven Fire, Xyloqua, Hardscrabble, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Unibot III, Razorback, Star Kingdom, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Kyorgia, Holleynaga, Florin, Yoshiterra, The Land of the Dark Immortals, TorNaGul, and Doormat to the Lord.