The Federal Republic of Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Wuk Paznyak with a fair hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.334 billion Federal Subjects enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aleiusia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 23.9%.
The powerhouse Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldomian economy, worth 108 trillion Denis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Gambling. Average income is 81,454 Denis, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 271,111 per year while the poor average 18,236, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
Students and teachers are regularly stopped and searched for symbols of religious affiliation before class, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, and stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom's national animal is the Striped Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom, stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings.
- : Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom's influence in Esportiva rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom, litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job.
- : Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Following new legislation in Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom lodged a message on the Esportiva Regional Message Board.
- : Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom was endorsed by The Republic of South Newlandia.
- : Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom altered its national flag.
- : Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 1 » South Newlandia.