|Leader||President Elmer Goldhall|
|Faith||Church of Faith|
The Republic of Zermanny is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Elmer Goldhall with an even hand, and remarkable for its avant-garde cinema, pith helmet sales, and frequent executions. The compassionate, devout population of 7.011 billion Zermanns are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asgaroth. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Zermann economy, worth 874 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 124,700 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills, and the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zermanny's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Church of Faith.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zermanny was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Zermanny changed its national motto to "Pursuing Progress Like There's No Tommorrow!".
- : Zermanny voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
- : Zermanny created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in Zermanny, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in Zermanny, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Following new legislation in Zermanny, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in Zermanny, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Zermanny endorsed The Republic of Mardis.
- : Zermanny changed its national capital to "Asgaroth".
Endorsements Received: 28 » Marvinville, Rushenberg, World Trade, The Marconian State, ElBaron, Western Mediterranea, Orsily, German Moravia, Cerdenia, Angypt, Neo-American States, Dendrobium, Millenhaal, Wolventoft, The United Patagonian States, Ravonnia, South Mouse Island, Sunipi, Filipistan, Brototh, Kochevnia, Tijati, Uppenja, The Ambis, Lukaymmunki, Santa Marana, Rayekka, and Mardis.