|Leader||Zeqlytz Zyx Qyz I|
The Holy Green Rationality of Zerkyr Xiszczy is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Zeqlytz Zyx Qyz I with a fair hand, and notable for its digital currency, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.066 billion Xiszczians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zêqlaxiw. The average income tax rate is 64.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Xiszczian economy, worth 103 trillion zælkêpøßs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 96,849 zælkêpøßs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house, children wondering what happens to pets after they die are shown where the compost heap is, and restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Zerkyr Xiszczy. Crime is totally unknown. Zerkyr Xiszczy's national animal is the xyloid zombie, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secular Humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zerkyr Xiszczy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Zerkyr Xiszczy voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Zerkyr Xiszczy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Following new legislation in Zerkyr Xiszczy, restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Zerkyr Xiszczy.
- : Following new legislation in Zerkyr Xiszczy, children wondering what happens to pets after they die are shown where the compost heap is.
- : Following new legislation in Zerkyr Xiszczy, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house.
- : Following new legislation in Zerkyr Xiszczy, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go.
- : Following new legislation in Zerkyr Xiszczy, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments.
- : Zerkyr Xiszczy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Zerkyr Xiszczy, retail stores are known for creating their own oddly-similar holidays in the months preceding any major festivity.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Ruinenlust, Ransium, Roless, Feladria, Hyon Delta, Atsvea, Daarwyrth, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Ziotah and Riverside, Hoochlandia, Kepler-0085, Terrabod, The Cypher Nine, Uniania Geeth, Verdant Haven, Deontologia, Taco Respublic, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Blue Nagia, Cat-Herders United, Simbolon, Love and Nature, Norginlajicratefe, Novian Republics, Window Land, Kawastyselir, Candlewhisper Archive, Lura, Artemis, Pen Blanityion, Uan aa Boa, Eryndlynd, The Rhuarc Bastion, Alcantaria, The Void Territories, Dasche, The Black Forrest, Canaltia, Zinguanaville, Crowacia, Litauengrad, Tscharva, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Caterasia, Ironic Remarks, Ashrah, Lugnan, New Ladavia, Doxstern, and 18 others.Kannap, Shalotte, Bregaria, Edible Plywood, Twiliydawn, New Autarky, Cuillin, Frieden-und Freudenland, Jutsa, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, East Skirsburg, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Einswenn, Middle Barael, Garbelia, and The Wisteria Islands.