The Polemic Hagiarchy of Zenzibar is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tulkinghorn with an iron fist, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, public floggings, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.139 billion Zenzites are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Spirituality, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bleak House. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The all-consuming Zenzish economy, worth a remarkable 2,941 trillion Food Stamps a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 223,851 Food Stamps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Euthanasia is illegal, every day at 4am Zenzites wake to pray for the sun to rise, women who display their ankles are shunned by society, and sly spies try to rely on national allies so that they don't die. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zenzibar's national animal is the cricket, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodoxical Pulsification.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, sly spies try to rely on national allies so that they don't die.
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, women who display their ankles are shunned by society.
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, every day at 4am Zenzites wake to pray for the sun to rise.
- : Zenzibar voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Zenzibar was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Mr moneymachine.
- : Zenzibar lost the endorsement of The Protectorate of Hanzai City.
- : Zenzibar was endorsed by The Protectorate of Hanzai City.
- : Zenzibar was endorsed by The Free Land of Liberamentis.
- : Zenzibar was endorsed by The Federation of Saint Theodora.
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, euthanasia is illegal.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Kaputer, Aelhaeran, Canterburie, Scorpions Army, Poopsancagizal, Scientia Major, Edison Culver, Snorlaxia, Octal, UNDelegate, Republica JIM, Arbonium, Senexia, Hellbardia, Hamonistan, Sheepcote, The Fyre Phoenix, Luciferio, Otoro, Neo Jewsalem, Viperreich, Egoistic Markets, Aguirre-Milani, Pavonesia, Darren j, The Strasbourg, Squirm Worm, The Glorious Republic of America, Saint Theodora, Liberamentis, and Mr moneymachine.