|Faith||Zenesk Orthodox Church|
The Neo-Slavic Federation of Zeneslav is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Kāsper Kārlevesk with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 2.452 billion Zenesks have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cśevāljsk. The average income tax rate is 80.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zenesk economy, worth 191 trillion Mārels a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 78,132 Mārels, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations, things are looking up for patients accidentally prescribed erectile dysfunction medication, and Kāsper Kārlevesk's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zeneslav's national animal is the Unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zenesk Orthodox Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zeneslav was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Zeneslav was endorsed by The Confederacy of Mikano.
- : Zeneslav was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Zeneslav, Kāsper Kārlevesk's new door-knocking campaign has the sweet taste of success.
- : Zeneslav withdrew its endorsement from The Kingdom of Arenado.
- : Zeneslav withdrew its endorsement from The The the of the of the of of of Zentata.
- : Zeneslav was endorsed by The Elective Principality of Carlia.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Thalassia Founder appointed Zeneslav as RP Master with authority over Communications in Thalassia.
- : Zeneslav was endorsed by The Lord Damn Pink Democracy of Conklandi.
- : Zeneslav lodged a message on the Thalassia Regional Message Board.