|Capital||The Galactic Core|
The Intergalactic Mess of Zeloria is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Doesn't matter with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, soft-spoken computers, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.712 billion Zelorians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Galactic Core. The average income tax rate is 91.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zelorian economy, worth 663 trillion Valutas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 140,898 Valutas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every workday begins with group therapy, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Valuta battlesuits, in a fit of passion Doesn't matter has shredded thirty years' worth of petitions, and UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zeloria's national animal is the Nano-machine cloud, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Depends.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zeloria published "Milky Way" (Account: Other).
- : Zeloria agreed to construct embassies between Zelorias Multiverse and Pax Nuclei.
- : Zeloria published "Geography" (Account: Other).
- : Zeloria published "Stellar Federal Union HUB" (Account: Other).
- : Zeloria appointed The Wasteland of The European Wasteland as The head of nuclear security with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Zelorias Multiverse.
- : Zeloria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 5% for Most Secular.
- : Zeloria published "Intergalactic History" (Account: Other).
- : Zeloria published "Second-in-command Relznuq" (Account: Other).
- : Zeloria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Zeloria was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.