|Leader||Supreme President Sehimaal Nosrednaar|
|Faith||Baha'i Faith and Zeckiyan mythology|
The Most Serene Republic of Zeckiya is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme President Sehimaal Nosrednaar with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.63 billion Zeckiyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triefrith. The average income tax rate is 78.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zeckiyan economy, worth 200 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 122,803 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records, and drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zeckiya's national animal is the Red Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Baha'i Faith and Zeckiyan mythology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Emirate of New Zatanga.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Community of Federated anarchic communes.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Dimokratikos Enclave.
- : Zeckiya endorsed The Nation of Astanmark.
- : Zeckiya endorsed The Free Land of Polakt.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, police struggle to solve crimes due to the lack of fingerprint records.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, fire stations and hospitals can't deploy emergency vehicles because badly parked cars block them in.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Heisenbee, Baconbacon123, Gorzi, The 3rd Swedish Empire, Geektopia, United Soviet States of Russian Empire, Venkara, Josephtan, Angea, Bietzopolis, New Cesorion, Ormantum, Palancia, New Suternia, The Evile Empire, Spiceamia, MNI, O-BrokiPuppet, AICTAIY, Opek, Kingdom of Montana, San Guglielmo, Big Boys Woolies, Calponia, United Cascadian Peoples, Pac Viridion, Gliesetonia, Violet Hedgehog, Princess Sheep, Runegeist, Negra Modelo, Ritterdorf, Laureland, Tyranogorgon, Banana Man154, Laurennia, Svea-Noregr, Ravennog, Aestorn, Robulov, Dependants, Welte, The Traditional States, Empire of Bentopia, Vidor, Nikosan, Mjopolis, The X territories, Anglo Slumania, Yeetopolus, and 5 others.Tokiff, Hidden the Artic, Dimokratikos Enclave, Federated anarchic communes, and New Zatanga.