|Leader||Supreme President Eaisha Gerinew|
|Faith||Baha'i Faith and Zeckiyan mythology|
The Most Serene Republic of Zeckiya is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Supreme President Eaisha Gerinew with an even hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion, restrictive gun laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.869 billion Zeckiyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Environment, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Triefrith. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zeckiyan economy, worth 355 trillion Rifarzas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 123,860 Rifarzas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism", Supreme President Eaisha Gerinew's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition, atheists in the nation feel uneasy living in buildings where they were once vilified, and drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zeckiya's national animal is the Golden Mandrill, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Baha'i Faith and Zeckiyan mythology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zeckiya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, atheists in the nation feel uneasy living in buildings where they were once vilified.
- : Following new legislation in Zeckiya, Supreme President Eaisha Gerinew's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Zeckiya's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Trollge Empire of Angea.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The United Republic of Heisenbee.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Middle Papillon.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Republic of Mazamason.
- : Zeckiya was endorsed by The Allied States of Ascendancy of Heria.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Gorzi, Josephtan, Reatilber Soclistice, Runegeist, HELLLLL, Tyranogorgon, Corsoaua, Zokada, United Soviet States Of Russian Empire, Fredonion, Coloniesia, The Evile Empire, Ierna, Davnar, Of NUGE, Metania-Sol, Salanernterthwazva, Venkara, Silvaterrana, Ascendancy of Heria, Mazamason, Middle Papillon, Heisenbee, and Angea.