The Planet of Zebiddier is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Blutchidoo with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.58 billion Zebiddierians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pilomunee. The average income tax rate is 9.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zebiddierian economy, worth 130 trillion zwads a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 82,487 zwads, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Cinemas play art-house movies to ever-shrinking audiences as film critics rule the industry, comic books avoid plot inconsistencies by removing the plot, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, and unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zebiddier's national animal is the dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zebiddier's influence in The Bar on the corner of every region rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Zebiddier's influence in The Bar on the corner of every region rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Zebiddier lodged a message on the The Bar on the corner of every region Regional Message Board.
- : Zebiddier relocated from Osiris to The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Zebiddier's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zebiddier's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Zebiddier was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Zebiddier was refounded in Osiris.
- : Zebiddier ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Zebiddier was endorsed by New midland.