The Benign Omen of Zeaia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning Venus flytrap population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.864 billion Zeaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 32.5%.
The Zeaian economy, worth 69.8 trillion seeds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 37,433 seeds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Nudity is frowned upon and the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru. Crime is moderate. Zeaia's national animal is the Venus flytrap, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zeaia's influence in Ms Professor X rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Negotiator".
- : Zeaia's influence in Ms Professor X fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Zeaia's influence in Ms Professor X fell from "Auxiliary" to "Envoy".
- : Zeaia's influence in Ms Professor X fell from "Hermit" to "Auxiliary".
- : Zeaia's influence in Ms Professor X rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Zeaia relocated from From The End to Ms Professor X.
- : Zeaia altered its national flag.
- : Zeaia relocated from The East Pacific to From The End.
- : Zeaia's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zeaia's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".