The People's Republic of Zdravstvuite is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Wicked Dog of the North with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 27.962 billion Zdravstvuiteans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zdravstvuite City. The average income tax rate is 64.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Zdravstvuitean economy, worth a remarkable 6,274 trillion llamas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 224,377 llamas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, and unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zdravstvuite's national animal is the siberian llama, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : Zdravstvuite's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, the government is purchasing vast amounts of palm oil for plastics production.
- : Following new legislation in Zdravstvuite, a third of Zdravstvuiteans are e-certified CEOs.
- : Zdravstvuite relocated from Lazarus to The Rejected Realms.
- : Zdravstvuite was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Zdravstvuite ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.