|Leader||A corrupt leader|
The Something Something of Zazumo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by A corrupt leader with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, vat-grown people, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 13.052 billion dummies hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Parts Unknown. The average income tax rate is 75.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient dumb economy, worth a remarkable 2,071 trillion Stolen Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 158,685 Stolen Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Jennifer Government is banned, international humanitarian organisations are applauding the government for ending the death penalty, foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime is totally unknown. Zazumo's national animal is the Doggo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nachos.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zazumo's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Zazumo lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : Zazumo endorsed The Glorious Occultist State of FiTzGEraLdLAnD.
- : Zazumo was endorsed by The Glorious Occultist State of FiTzGEraLdLAnD.
- : Zazumo was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Zazumo endorsed The Principality of Tuulna.
- : Zazumo was endorsed by The Principality of Tuulna.
- : Zazumo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Zazumo endorsed The Chipmunk Caliphate of Crowheim.
- : Zazumo's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".