|Faith||do what you want|
The Insurrectionary Communes of Zaversko is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Communal Councils with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.851 billion Zaverskans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Komuntravyaberg. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The all-consuming Zaverskan economy, worth 560 trillion no currencies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 115,508 no currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hackers post hourly updates on international summits, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers', travelers are subject to extensive searches if beet stains are visible on their clothing, and vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Zaversko's national animal is the Irbis, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is do what you want.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zaversko was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Zaversko's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Zaversko relocated from Balder to The Communist Bloc.
- : Zaversko was refounded in Balder.
- : Zaversko ceased to exist in The Communist Bloc.
- : Zaversko was endorsed by The Greater Democratic Imperium of Neo Tyranis.
- : Zaversko was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Gedzhiktiridzhistan.
- : Zaversko was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Akasaka Sad.
- : Zaversko was endorsed by The Comradeship Union of Red nation state.
- : Zaversko was endorsed by Mazovian proletarians.