|Leader||Prime Minister Langley|
|Currency||Zavean Standard Dollar|
The Federation of Zavea is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Langley with an even hand, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, sprawling nuclear power plants, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 23.046 billion Zaveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oured. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Zavean economy, worth a remarkable 9,885 trillion Zavean Standard Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 428,947 Zavean Standard Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, the nation continues to depend on foreigners for food, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage, and sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zavea's national animal is the Angel Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, consuming ecstasy is a common rite of passage.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the nation continues to depend on foreigners for food.
- : Zavea voted against the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, builders across Zavea are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, Prime Minister Langley's used car is held together by bumper stickers that support the opposition.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Farrakhan, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Masters86, Crazy Firemen, Lederland, Raj7765, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Emeseses, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, East Gia Newskers, Alcrestia Liakar, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Aeritania, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Rubian Empire, Novi Libertas, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Hyponichtmallieturam, TorNaGul, Fauzjhia, Cleo and Topaz, Kwailia, COPPAtilism, Florin, Poo Poo Dumpsters, ThePlace, Aandruzognivia, Deltarios, New Anarchisticstan, Great Baltic Empire, Nyogatene, Benngal, Foraldn, Byzatris, Kirim Tatarlari, Tigamore, and 7 others.Minskiev, Bureau of WA Affairs, Provinces of North America, POPULICA, Vulpecula Toa, Extebly, and Capitalist Angola.