|Leader||Prime Minister Langley|
|Currency||Zavean Standard Dollar|
The Federation of Zavea is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Langley with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, cheerful population of 20.329 billion Zaveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oured. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Zavean economy, worth a remarkable 8,207 trillion Zavean Standard Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 403,744 Zavean Standard Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them, small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Zavean sovereign territory, and signs saying "No Poor People or Weirdoes" are common outside shops and cafés. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zavea's national animal is the Angel Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, signs saying "No Poor People or Weirdoes" are common outside shops and cafés.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, small patches of desolate land across the world are part of Zavean sovereign territory.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them.
- : Zavea voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Prime Minister Langley to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Farrakhan, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Perfect Sublime Masters, Unibot III, Panormia, Masters86, Crazy Firemen, Euroanatolian Greece, The Pacific Caliphate, Gorgondria, Lederland, Aggro, Raj7765, Cyrtenes, Beezertopia, OspasiA, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Republic of edward, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Pettlland, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Edgedgie, Aqueira, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Centurionis, East Gia Newskers, Casanas, Alcrestia Liakar, Florin, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Nightscence, Aandruzognivia, Aeritania, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, ThePlace, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Rubian Empire, Novi Libertas, and 16 others.The 3rd Reich Remnants, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Hyponichtmallieturam, Ulslur, Of Altonianic Islands, Parx, Visionary Union, Rax-Japeng, Makdon, TorNaGul, Dolphin Republic, Chimes, Minskiev, Toerana, Illu-chi, and Tuulna.