|Leader||Prime Minister Langley|
|Currency||Zavean Standard Dollar|
The Federation of Zavea is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Langley with an even hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 21.226 billion Zaveans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oured. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Zavean economy, worth a remarkable 8,741 trillion Zavean Standard Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 411,822 Zavean Standard Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat", crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence, the government loves seeing the little people fight, and the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zavea's national animal is the Angel Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the government loves seeing the little people fight.
- : Zavea endorsed The Democratic Republic of North Sokovia.
- : Zavea was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of North Sokovia.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, crime is on the rise as online youths compete to vlog the most shocking scenes of violence.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, a widely accepted trade policy is "tit-for-tat".
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, the traditional Violetist dish of stuffed sheep's head is served with an intense look of shock upon its face.
- : Following new legislation in Zavea, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Farrakhan, Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Masters86, Crazy Firemen, The Pacific Caliphate, Gorgondria, Lederland, Aggro, Raj7765, Cyrtenes, Beezertopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Collosuss, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Maazalik, Pettlland, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Edgedgie, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Centurionis, East Gia Newskers, Alcrestia Liakar, Singu1arity, Rushkaland, Arkhane, Nightscence, Aeritania, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Magrinia, Delight, Fragmented Spero, Nation of Urie, Rubian Empire, Novi Libertas, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Hyponichtmallieturam, Visionary Union, Rax-Japeng, Makdon, TorNaGul, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Aandruzognivia, and 8 others.Cleo and Topaz, Karktopials Reborn, Agalaesia, Sublime State of Israel, Lansaka, The Church of Satan, Ulslur, and North Sokovia.