|Leader||President Atticus Moreau|
|Faith||Church of Zian|
The Imperial Republic of Zamastan is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by President Atticus Moreau with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.929 billion Zamastanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tofino. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Zamastanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,287 trillion ziapets a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Tourism, Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 288,545 ziapets, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts, and vegetables are crisper thanks to CRISPR. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Zamastan's national animal is the orca, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Church of Zian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zamastan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Zamastan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Zamastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Zamastan approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Protected Working Leave"".
- : Zamastan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Zamastan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Zamastan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Zamastan lodged a message on the Coalition of Crown Albatross Regional Message Board.
- : Zamastan published "Tofino Times | 4-29-2021" (Bulletin: News).
- : Zamastan approved the World Assembly proposal "Safety and Integrity in Conflict Journalism".