|Leader||Primary Shareholder Zarkso|
The Corporatocracy of Zalodia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Primary Shareholder Zarkso with an iron fist, and remarkable for its teetotalling pirates, digital currency, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 8.209 billion Zalodians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zalosanti. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Zalodian economy, worth a remarkable 1,966 trillion Zarks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 239,497 Zarks, with the richest citizens earning 7.1 times as much as the poorest.
It's said that a Zalodian always pays his debts with significant compounding, paralegals spend all day Hewlett-Packing attorneys' law briefs, it is illegal to liberate slaves, and the government is a law unto itself. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Zalodia's national animal is the Raccoon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Profitism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zalodia was endorsed by The Confederacy of Ardedezarist.
- : Following new legislation in Zalodia, the government is a law unto itself.
- : Zalodia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : Zalodia was endorsed by The Republic of Wad Thelan Sysky 1.
- : Following new legislation in Zalodia, it is illegal to liberate slaves.
- : Following new legislation in Zalodia, paralegals spend all day Hewlett-Packing attorneys' law briefs.
- : Following new legislation in Zalodia, it's said that a Zalodian always pays his debts with significant compounding.
- : Zalodia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Corporal Punishment Ban".
- : Zalodia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend HumanSanity".
- : Zalodia endorsed The Chosen Undead's Republic of FROMSOFTWARE.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Gorzi, Reatilber Soclistice, Runegeist, Tyranogorgon, Angea, Josephtan, Balkan Vojvodina, Valltoria, Fredonion, Heisenbee, Obliquity, Jatma, Corsoaua, HELLLLL, The Evile Empire, Ascendancy of Heria, Mazamason, FROMSOFTWARE, Turkmennoland, Wad Thelan Sysky 1, and Ardedezarist.