The Republic of Zaboori is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 586 million Zaboorians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.1%.
The very strong Zaboorian economy, worth 37.3 trillion guilders a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 63,603 guilders, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 336,103 per year while the poor average 6,391, a ratio of 52.6 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Zaboori's national animal is the panther.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zaboori's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zaboori's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Zaboori relocated from The Liberty Block to The Rejected Realms.
- : Zaboori was ejected and banned from The Liberty Block by The Emirate of Zoom-63.
- : Zaboori resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Zaboori's influence in The Liberty Block rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Zaboori relocated from Ailoare to The Liberty Block.
- : Zaboori was endorsed by The Republic of Andusrean Army 129.
- : Zaboori was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Zaboori applied to join the World Assembly.