The Windy Sands of Z7 is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.366 billion Z7ians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, pro-business government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Environment and Healthcare aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.3%.
The thriving Z7ian economy, worth 733 trillion sands a year, is led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 47,730 sands, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 224,870 per year while the poor average 6,015, a ratio of 37.4 to 1.
Phenotypic plasticity is a struggle for sealife in polluted waters, everyone wants to be on the guest list for diplomatic parties, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up, and Leader's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Z7's national animal is the goldfish, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Z7's influence in Taijitu rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Z7's influence in Taijitu rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Z7's influence in Taijitu rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Z7 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Z7's influence in Taijitu rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Following new legislation in Z7, Leader's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide.
- : Z7 was reclassified from "Corporate Bordello" to "Anarchy".
- : Z7 lodged a message on the Taijitu Regional Message Board.
- : Z7 relocated from Lazarus to Taijitu.
- : Following new legislation in Z7, families consisting of more than three people are forced to split up.