|Capital||Aihara Girls Academy|
The Citrus-Tiger of Yuzu Aihara is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Matsuri Mizusawa with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, keen interest in outer space, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate population of 5.426 billion Yuzu Aiharans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aihara Girls Academy. The average income tax rate is 62.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Yuzu Aiharan economy, worth 436 trillion Convertible Yen a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,448 Convertible Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas, dozens of viewers go online to hear whether a comma has been added to Clause 5 in Subsection B of Law 58375, and customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Yuzu Aihara's national animal is the Mei Aihara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hentai.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yuzu Aihara was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Free Land of Codpiece.
- : Yuzu Aihara's influence in Japan rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Colony of Japan Guardian.
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Castlevania of Japanese Wallachia.
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of United Pacific America.
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Republic of Pride Kakumei.
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Nakamura Shogunate.
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Slit.
- : Yuzu Aihara was endorsed by The Free Land of Annoyingly Kawaii.