The West Pink Army Commander of Yuno OWL is a massive, safe nation, ruled by TWP Momma Bear Yuno with an iron fist, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, aversion to nipples, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.684 billion kawaii reindeer are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of teheheheeheheheheheehehehehheheheheheheh. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.8%.
The strong Yuno OWLian economy, worth 111 trillion kawaiis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, Pizza Delivery, and Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 65,970 kawaiis, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
No-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium, it's rare to find an unchewed pencil, politicians live in abject luxury, and TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yuno OWL's national animal is the anime chocolate, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Yandere Simulation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas.
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, politicians live in abject luxury.
- : Yuno OWL was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, it's rare to find an unchewed pencil.
- : Yuno OWL was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative and the Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, no-one can foil the ambitions of Big Aluminium.
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, all gamers have been drafted into the military despite their lack of upper body strength.
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, bands of paramedics walk the streets looking for suspicious medical activity.
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, the upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned.
- : Following new legislation in Yuno OWL, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow.