The Allied States of Yundui is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.768 billion Yunduians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yunduian economy, worth 404 trillion Almohs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 146,146 Almohs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, and airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yundui's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yundui, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Yundui was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Burvenchkaht.
- : Yundui was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Yundui, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Yundui, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out.
- : Following new legislation in Yundui, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out.
- : Yundui was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Yundui was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans and Most Influential.
- : Following new legislation in Yundui, residents of houses built on a foundation of wishful thinking are prone to an odd sinking feeling.
- : Following new legislation in Yundui, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Walfo, Agausia, Meropis, Eppur, Rary, Saint Domingo, Eco-Paris Reformation, Berlin and Hanover, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, Jim the Baptist, North of Americas, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Invernessia, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, Elisabethshagen, Yahlia, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, An Clar, Irminsulia, Imperium Anglorum, St Scarlett, Gliesetonia, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Dark Matter, Marvingia, Dervenland, Dabarastan, Heplon, Felhaven, Gorzi, Panversia, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, Kashtyria, The Reunited Yugoslavs, 0sona, Thracia and Crimea, Ausvelt, Corsoaua, Zulrich, Zelenskraine, Gotho, and Burvenchkaht.