The Republic of Yumanyo is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.57 billion Yumanyoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 56.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yumanyoan economy, worth 350 trillion kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 136,401 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yumanyo's national animal is the Unicorn, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yumanyo was endorsed by The Stratocratic Winterland of Illusia and Neverendia.
- : Yumanyo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Yumanyo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safeguarding Nuclear Materials".
- : Yumanyo endorsed The OMG It's the Nation of Gladio II.
- : Yumanyo endorsed The Holy Empire of Gospel Power.
- : Following new legislation in Yumanyo, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Yumanyo, the comic book series 'Leader and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller.
- : Following new legislation in Yumanyo, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Yumanyo, Leader's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : Following new legislation in Yumanyo, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Siwale, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Sil Dorsett, Kingdom of Space, Holy Oranz, Bharathvarsh, Alice Gardens, Enosville, Wisconsota, Xentherida, Selfgradatude, The Kyziban Islands, Kaschovia, Lupus Imperium, Vazali, Vegetarian States, Lord Ravenclaw, Apetopia, Shadowrik, Omicron Persei V111, SORT, Southern Stroraia, HMS Unicorn, The Rossinite Empire, Pallaith, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Malta Comino Gozo, Amerian States, General COE, Friently, HoNg KoNg EmPiRe, South Grand Mountain, Shin-Hachioji, Merconitonitopia, Diodone, Rylam, Anima Proxa, Coemgen, Lamexanope, American MapleStory, Necromonia, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Kelvaros Prime, Forunte, and 79 others.Plembobria, Zemnaya Svoboda, Puczovska, Sheppey, Aenglaland, Yaris, AdyLand, Pleroma Sans Romans, Prevaland, The Utopian Movement, Sankami, Buckerino, WE Empire, Ausmercia, Republic of Dixie, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Che Sana Und, Palisede, The Iron Lions, Yubadai, Cloydicia, Bayern-Straubing, Aerilia, Seven Hills, Stareogratia, Moubarakistan, Universal State Formula, Coppicia, United States of Panthalassa, Socialist Cooperative Republics, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Thenaca, Vogonlandia, The Lancerian Empire, PlanetPunk, Aroa, SchoolHouse Rock, Tredano, Cuyan, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Maestros haven, Lionia, Pakistan 001, Territorio di Nessuno, Slaughterhouse Nine, Phillywob, Celebia, Wodan, Corfad, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, Wineclaw, Xinchao, Beodarasc, Ainsworth, Pria Xennes, Felhaven, Deropia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Blurds, New-El, Midds Conia, Libotionia, Agrauron, Reannia, Mzeusia, Asuroka, Gladio II, SillyString, Horsley Land, Malvad, Mercy Land, NatsukiLand, ABC, Sanjurika, Gospel Power, Techislovakia, Astal Aavors, Bridgett, and Illusia and Neverendia.