The Republic of Yumanyo is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.913 billion Yumanyoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 69.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yumanyoan economy, worth 266 trillion kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 139,457 kronor, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, sex education has become an intricate maze of stick figures and complex metaphors, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets, and bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yumanyo's national animal is the Unicorn, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yumanyo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Yumanyo was endorsed by The I-Empire of AdyLand.
- : Yumanyo was endorsed by The Republic of Yaris.
- : Yumanyo was endorsed by The Loh's Transcendence of Aenglaland.
- : Yumanyo endorsed The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.
- : Yumanyo endorsed The Communist Federation of Puczovska.
- : Yumanyo endorsed The Commonwealth of Sheppey.
- : Yumanyo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Reventus Koth".
- : Following new legislation in Yumanyo, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Yumanyo, busy commuters no longer hear the cries of "I want some more!" on the nation's streets.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Siwale, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Sunto, Notyoutopia, Unimaginable Doom, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Sil Dorsett, Kingdom of Space, Holy Oranz, Bharathvarsh, Alice Gardens, Enosville, Religioncord, Wisconsota, Xentherida, Selfgradatude, Elspeth and Samina, Ovsterland, The Kyziban Islands, Kaschovia, Lupus Imperium, Vazali, Valdr, Vegetarian States, Lord Ravenclaw, Apetopia, Shadowrik, Omicron Persei V111, SORT, Southern Stroraia, HMS Unicorn, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Empy, The Rossinite Empire, Pallaith, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Malta Comino Gozo, Amerian States, General COE, Wicheye, Reannia, Moristia, Friently, Jenner-Kardash, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, and 25 others.Shin-Hachioji, Merconitonitopia, Faxfleet, Diodone, Rylam, Victoriaans Nederlands, Anima Proxa, Kobagia, Coemgen, Lamexanope, Kizja, American MapleStory, Necromonia, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Kelvaros Prime, Forunte, Plembobria, Zemnaya Svoboda, Puczovska, Sheppey, Aenglaland, Yaris, and AdyLand.