The Republic of Yumaka is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, rampant corporate plagiarism, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.022 billion Yumakans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seoul. The average income tax rate is 60.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Yumakan economy, worth 79.8 trillion won a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 78,116 won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, and citizens often pray for divine guidance in supermarkets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yumaka's national animal is the demiguise, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yumaka was endorsed by The Marsupial Burner of The Holy Utopian Republic.
- : Yumaka's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Yumaka, citizens often pray for divine guidance in supermarkets.
- : Following new legislation in Yumaka, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Yumaka, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Yumaka endorsed The Vizier Puffin of Bachtendekuppen.
- : Yumaka endorsed The Greater Shogunate of EnderShnovia.
- : Yumaka endorsed The Community of Way Flufff.
- : Yumaka endorsed The Russian Federative Republic of Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic.
- : Yumaka endorsed The Marsupial Burner of The Holy Utopian Republic.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Izonno, H-Zhena, Axdel, Fedele, A Slanted Black Stripe, Roissyland, Tim Stark, Choushuu, Davelands, Talitoa, The Holographic Expanse, Merlovich, Osterreich und Ungarn, Solarfall, Pakitsk, Elejamie, Danesopia, Lejon Stad, Brotherland, Ellsonian Dominion, Adavan, Just Vale 2, Todd McCloud, Ad Honorem Dei, Arkantis, Lanagon, Squid Ruinosa, Trimmania, ReeK, Unger under over, Kampf Empire, Socialist Holy American Empire, The Sacred Whale, Imperial Akatsuki, New Birblands, Ridann, Ribanzi, Drunken Seal Islands, The Southern Isles of Dreyse, Kangarawa, Roliganistan, The Empire of Rijelv, Davinhia, Bullpups, Ravendi, Bacon Land, Kucia, Agonya, Bai Lung, Airrajul, and 59 others.Servants of Gizmo, Someseni, Lyontisia, Kaigi, Republic of Berzerkistan, Neruch, Wizardonia, Shantan, Wiranath, Gemookul, Tel Mithru, Federated States of Zootron, Akorial, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Blazing Samaritan, Freedom Fascists, Betremia, VW53Aland, Am Echad, Ver Norge, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Ciggie Smallistan, Urimel, Bakaworld, Mundiferrum, The Holy Empire of Moronica, New Leganes, Goodnamesarerare, Solestia, The Romanum Legio, Bachtendekuppen, Sansangra, Eagas, Survivoristan, Adolanta, Biggstonia, CopyCato, Aristortia, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Bytes, Qyrym, Aelitia, Janoobi Jazair, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The United Asian Republics, CheeseBurrito, Justice-Becoming, Kilkire, VoyKovie, Marrico, Aleister, Greater Felter, Funkadelia, Way Flufff, The United Neo American Union, and The Holy Utopian Republic.