|Leader||President Vital Gligorievich|
The People's Republic of Yugandrejev is a massive, safe nation, ruled by President Vital Gligorievich with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.926 billion Yugandrejevians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vidin. The average income tax rate is 72.3%.
The Yugandrejevian economy, worth 87.9 trillion Dinars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,621 Dinars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, victims of crime are viewed as less trustworthy than politicians, calisthenics is a well-known tax-dodging technique, and pet owners make sure their dogs wear diapers. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yugandrejev's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yugandrejev's influence in Velika Slavia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Yugandrejev changed its national capital to "Vidin", its faith to "Christianity", and its leader to "President Vital Gligorievich".
- : Yugandrejev revoked its national leader.
- : Yugandrejev revoked its national faith.
- : Yugandrejev revoked its national capital.
- : Yugandrejev resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Yugandrejev was banned from Eastern Europe by The Republic of Yeji.
- : Yugandrejev changed its national nation type to "People's Republic".
- : Yugandrejev published "Yugandrejevian ‘Latinichna’ Diagraphical Alphabet" (Account: Culture).
- : Yugandrejev changed its national motto to "Yedino Slozhnost Mozhe Razoriti Nevolju!".