The Corporation of Yugagar is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the CEO with an iron fist, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, anti-smoking policies, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 9.448 billion Yugagarians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The minute, corrupt, well-organized government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yuriyard. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Yugagarian economy, worth a remarkable 2,534 trillion YURS a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Gambling, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 268,287 YURS, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,029,548 per year while the poor average 48,199, a ratio of 21.4 to 1.
Nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea, in its new More is More campaign the government advertises obese men and women posing coquettishly with baked goods to spare their blushes, and military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Yugagar's national animal is the Dog, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the cult of weekly paycheck.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yugagar's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Yugagar's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Yugagar was refounded in Balder.
- : Yugagar ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Yugagar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Yugagar, military units are often seen arguing over which one is truly favored by the gods.
- : Following new legislation in Yugagar, in its new More is More campaign the government advertises obese men and women posing coquettishly with baked goods to spare their blushes.
- : Yugagar was endorsed by Malle woreenn.
- : Yugagar was endorsed by The Free Land of Statens.
- : Yugagar was endorsed by The Republic of Bakusdar.