The Disgrace of YouTube Rewind 2018 is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Comment Section with an even hand, and renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, free-roaming dinosaurs, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.534 billion Viewers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Will Smith. The average income tax rate is 87.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient YouTube Rewind 2018ian economy, worth 445 trillion dislikes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 126,135 dislikes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. YouTube Rewind 2018's national animal is the creator, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fortnite.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : YouTube Rewind 2018 was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : YouTube Rewind 2018 endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Waitomo District.
- : YouTube Rewind 2018 was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Waitomo District.
- : YouTube Rewind 2018 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in YouTube Rewind 2018, the nation's generous tax credits have brought all the film studios to the yard.
- : Following new legislation in YouTube Rewind 2018, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- : Following new legislation in YouTube Rewind 2018, sales of pregnancy testing kits are booming.
- : YouTube Rewind 2018 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : YouTube Rewind 2018 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : YouTube Rewind 2018 endorsed The Democratic Federation of Ezechard.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Dekks, Venovica, Pyceiline, Westerlies, Scientists Allied, Wileyshire, Balkvla Islands, Silverfish37, Gallo Republic, Liossalde, Proxmire, Silabar, United Syndicates of Sol, Maupedonia, AtlasBarfed, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Mauvemarke, Eythronia, Ezechard, Qingling, Muirstead, Yousta, Talamia, Hwachan, Upper Chult, Varavano, New Viles, Siriza, Small Potato, Bip bup, Free Van Chet, Rayo, and Waitomo District.