The Celtic Empire of YoungGunners is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Dubhain with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.928 billion YoungGunner's enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dublin. The average income tax rate is 94.5%.
The frighteningly efficient YoungGunnersian economy, worth a remarkable 1,004 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 145,017 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, students do more community service than homework, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, and the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. YoungGunners's national animal is the Celtic Wyvern, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : YoungGunners was endorsed by The Kingdom of Corsoaua.
- : YoungGunners was endorsed by The Eternal Empire of Angea.
- : YoungGunners was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Liberty Groves.
- : YoungGunners was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Nebiruna.
- : YoungGunners was endorsed by The Great Dominions of Indansa.
- : YoungGunners's influence in New Western Empire rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : YoungGunners endorsed The City-State of Pax Capital.
- : YoungGunners was endorsed by The City-State of Pax Capital.
- : YoungGunners endorsed The Empire of Klixia.
- : YoungGunners endorsed The Imperial Federation of Fliesa.