The Kingdom of Yotwa is a very large, pleasant nation, renowned for its frequent executions and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 108 million Yotwans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 19.7%.
The Yotwan economy, worth 4.91 trillion Yahns a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Cheese Exports, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 45,419 Yahns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens sporting mohawks must carry family trees on them at all times, the government's religious works are headed by a New Age guru, military spending is on the increase, and the death penalty has been reintroduced. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yotwa's national animal is the Yotwan Wolf, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yotwa's influence in Forest rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Yotwa's influence in Forest rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Yotwa's influence in Forest rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Yotwa lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
- : Yotwa relocated from The North Pacific to Forest.
- : Following new legislation in Yotwa, the death penalty has been reintroduced.
- : Yotwa published "Economy of Yotwa" (Factbook: Economy).
- : Yotwa published "Yotwan Armed Forces" (Factbook: Military).
- : Yotwa changed its national motto to "Yot Wake Us!".
- : Following new legislation in Yotwa, military spending is on the increase.