|Leader||T Yoshisaur Munchabones|
The Federated Modern Republic of Yoshiterra is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by T Yoshisaur Munchabones with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.487 billion Yoshiterrans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Environment, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eggich. The average income tax rate is 4.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Yoshiterran economy, worth 980 trillion Ova a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 218,415 Ova, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Psychiatrists bizarrely accompany T Yoshisaur Munchabones to meetings with foreign heads of state, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down, and incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Yoshiterra's national animal is the Doggosaur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kartology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yoshiterra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, strip mining of rare earth metals is up while back problems are down.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Dotian.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany T Yoshisaur Munchabones to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Crown Colony of New Wight.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, drivers regularly pull over for nonexistent police cars.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Xyloqua, Empire of the alder, New Edem, MargiBoof, Farrakhan, Zavea, UKIMAR RBON, Aqueira, Emeseses, Aggro, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Collosuss, Perfect Sublime Masters, Franluxin, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Byzant, Fam-Friendly State, Republic of edward, Sarotte, Cyrtenes, Mihaiteren, Euroanatolian Greece, Lederland, Beezertopia, Heaven Fire, Vroengard mk2, Crazy Firemen, Masters86, Raj7765, Saavir Yuvon, Evilness Islands, The Horror Channel, Centurionis, Hardscrabble, Maazalik, The Ardenner Forest, Zyonn, Panormia, Vas Normandy, Isolatia, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Alkasia, Unibot III, Razorback, Star Kingdom, Hazardous Space Men, New Mew-land, and 23 others.Marilyn Manson Freaks, Lasgana island, Cecilly, Lobraunia, Edgedgie, Florin, DisregardWork, Holleynaga, Morover, ThePlace, Kyorgia, The Land of the Dark Immortals, Up Downland, Liberal2day, Gozira, Casanas, Zhavn, Serious Problems, KEP77, TorNaGul, North Comunist Awelanius, New Wight, and Dotian.