|Leader||T Yoshisaur Munchabones|
The Federated Modern Republic of Yoshiterra is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by T Yoshisaur Munchabones with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, sprawling nuclear power plants, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.727 billion Yoshiterrans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eggich. The average income tax rate is 25.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yoshiterran economy, worth a remarkable 1,710 trillion Ova a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 254,241 Ova, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Yoshiterra, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics, and the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Yoshiterra's national animal is the Doggosaur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Kartology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The The Holy Golden Nexus Car of Chth0nia.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Yoshiterra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Hongbo.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Blue Dreamer of Chimes.
- : Yoshiterra was endorsed by The Dreamers of Visionary Union.
- : Yoshiterra endorsed The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Following new legislation in Yoshiterra, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
- : Yoshiterra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Yoshiterra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Xyloqua, Farrakhan, Zavea, Aqueira, Emeseses, Aggro, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Collosuss, Perfect Sublime Masters, Melon feud, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Byzant, Republic of edward, Sarotte, Cyrtenes, Euroanatolian Greece, Lederland, Beezertopia, Crazy Firemen, Masters86, Raj7765, The Horror Channel, Centurionis, Maazalik, Panormia, Vas Normandy, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Unibot III, Cecilly, Edgedgie, Florin, ThePlace, Gozira, Casanas, Serious Problems, North Comunist Awelanius, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Magrinia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Rubian Empire, Razorback, Killmoor, Aandruzognivia, Zerentopia, Nation of Urie, Fragmented Spero, and 8 others.Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, United Libor Lefunkistan, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Makdon, Hongbo, Ulslur, and Chth0nia.