The Xenopolis of YoriZ is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by autonomous leadership with a fair hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, compulsory vegetarianism, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 35.47 billion well-informed floating voters are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient worker-controlled economy, worth an astonishing 12,403 trillion e-gold™s a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, extremely specialized black market in Information Technology and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 349,695 e-gold™s, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sleeping on the job is recommended, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves, and Worker-controlled watches list strained wrists as a common side effect. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. YoriZ's national animal is the bureau©rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, Worker-controlled watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, young girls aren't having a ball but they are enjoying themselves.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, sleeping on the job is recommended.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in YoriZ' is a smash hit.
- : YoriZ endorsed The Free Land of Eleutopia.
- : YoriZ was endorsed by The Free Land of Eleutopia.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, lip-readers are often left perplexed by political rallies.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Astrum Nigrum, Wulkrieg, Equa Lib, East Angria, Vanam, Luciferio, The Grand Arctic, Associate Peoples, Borqian Defence, Delegations, Antifascism, Sierra Lyricalia, and Eleutopia.