The Xenopolis of YoriZ is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by autonomous leadership with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.395 billion well-informed floating voters are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient worker-controlled economy, worth an astonishing 11,370 trillion e-gold™s a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Information Technology and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 340,482 e-gold™s, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, supervisors in YoriZ commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', and tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. YoriZ's national animal is the bureau©rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : YoriZ endorsed The Free Land of Luciferio.
- : YoriZ was endorsed by The Free Land of Luciferio.
- : YoriZ endorsed The Athenian Republic of Free Atlantis.
- : YoriZ was endorsed by The Athenian Republic of Free Atlantis.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens.
- : Following new legislation in YoriZ, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : YoriZ lodged a message on the Anarchy Regional Message Board.
- : YoriZ endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Natapoc.
- : YoriZ was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Natapoc.
- : YoriZ endorsed The Free Land of Valtica.
Endorsements Received: 16 » New Sensual Delights, Astrum Nigrum, Wulkrieg, Equa Lib, East Angria, Greater Alexandria and Crown Dominions, Deathfall, Vegan Reich, Vanam, Chyprus, Splashtopia, Phria, Sangamonia, Wobble-le-Dale, Natapoc, and Luciferio.