|Leader||Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen|
|Faith||the Catholic Church in Yohannes|
The Realm of Yohannes is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, national health service, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 16.75 billion Yohannesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 7.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Yohannesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,098 trillion Quertz russlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 125,281 Quertz russlings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen's mistress is the belle at many state balls, healthcare funding has been cut, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, and any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist. Crime is totally unknown. Yohannes's national animal is the Blue Kiwi, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Catholic Church in Yohannes.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on International Oil Spills".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Int'l Service of Process".
- : Yohannes's influence in Noctur rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Yohannes lodged a message on the Noctur Regional Message Board.
- : Yohannes published "Vote2018 Issue #1: Economic Palace monetary policy is flirting with fire" (Account: Trade).
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing the Execution of Innocents".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Capital Punishment".
- : Yohannes published "855 million NSD in additional investment for students with special educational needs and disabilities" (Account: Trade).
- : Yohannes published "Hemen Technologies to expand continental presence come 2019" (Account: Trade).
- : Yohannes published "The Nineteen Countries to work with a twenty-first century Arab power" (Account: Trade).
Endorsements Received: None.