|Leader||Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen|
|Faith||the Catholic Church in Yohannes|
The Realm of Yohannes is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 15.823 billion Yohannesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 8.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Yohannesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,817 trillion Quertz russlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,851 Quertz russlings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen's mistress is the belle at many state balls, healthcare funding has been cut, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, and any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist. Crime is totally unknown. Yohannes's national animal is the Blue Kiwi, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Catholic Church in Yohannes.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yohannes voted against the World Assembly Resolution "End Excessive Data Retention Act".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Alasdair I Frosticus".
- : Yohannes lodged a message on the Greater Dienstad Regional Message Board.
- : Yohannes published "T2009A3/4 ‘San Silvacian’ Main Battle Tank" (Factbook: Military).
- : Yohannes published "T2009A3/4 ‘San Silvacian’ Main Battle Tank" (Account: Military).
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Femdom Empire"".
- : Yohannes published "The Military Democracy reports on De Ruyter battlecruiser delivery status" (Account: Trade).
- : Yohannes voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Statutory Limitations for Heinous Crimes".
- : Yohannes published "Astuana invests 200 million NationStates Dollars to buy main battle tanks" (Account: Trade).
- : Yohannes published "Datuan Admiral attends ceremony for frigate construction" (Account: Trade).