|Leader||Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen|
|Faith||the Catholic Church in Yohannes|
The Realm of Yohannes is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.254 billion Yohannesians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Royal Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 8.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Yohannesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,733 trillion Quertz russlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 113,618 Quertz russlings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.8 times as much as the poorest.
Chancellor Donata and HM The Queen's mistress is the belle at many state balls, healthcare funding has been cut, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, and any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist. Crime is totally unknown. Yohannes's national animal is the Blue Kiwi, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is the Catholic Church in Yohannes.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Tsunamy".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Dank memes"".
- : Yohannes was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Yohannes voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safeguarding Nuclear Materials".
- : Yohannes lodged a message on the Greater Dienstad Regional Message Board.
- : Yohannes voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Northern Redlands".
- : Yohannes voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Restrictions on Hydraulic Fracturing"".