The White Sands of Yoh-en-Boeit is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by High Chieftainess Demiana Bayoumi with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 13.448 billion RemenYoh love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Welfare are also considered important, while Administration isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nashete. The income tax rate is 100%.
The all-consuming RemenYoh economy, worth a remarkable 2,501 trillion Torils a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 186,038 Torils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pushy mums tell their kids to be doctors and engineers but steer them away from being penniless lawyers, calling dibs is an unalienable right, business owners return from long vacations to find their factories have been turned into homeless shelters, and the constant playing of Merry Birthday on RemenYoh radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yoh-en-Boeit's national animal is the Mooncalf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is the Church of Mielikki.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yoh-en-Boeit lodged a message on the North Africa Regional Message Board.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit added the tag "World Assembly" to North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit added the tag "Role Player" to North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit added the tag "Neutral" to North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit added the tag "Defender" to North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit added the tag "Casual" to North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit altered the regional flag of North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit updated the World Factbook entry in North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit became WA Delegate of North Africa.
- : Yoh-en-Boeit lost the position of North Africa WA Delegate to The United States of Thiirse.