The 🐶 Canine Utopia of Yodle is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Wuff with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.484 billion Yodleans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yodle City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Yodlean economy, worth a remarkable 2,465 trillion Yodles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an amazing 259,987 Yodles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Bars are packed at all hours, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels, and the parliament building has installed a revolving door. Crime is totally unknown. Yodle's national animal is the doge, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Yodlism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yodle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Yodle voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Yodle was endorsed by The Republic of The Green Environment.
- : Yodle was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Yodle was endorsed by The County of Lotarmy.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, bars are packed at all hours.
- : Following new legislation in Yodle, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Barney is my God, Republic of Penguinian Astronautia, Blustan, Ophaesia, Liliths Revenge, Cerebrias, Intar, Skanking, Burikat, NT-FAI, Partisan Italy, Akaavir, Tim Hortonia, Chinpa, Lucrom, Free State of Belgium, Socialistic Britain, Peefeet, Greater Veruni, Sanomycromony, Endille, Santu Surgo, SIDDHARISTAN, Redocious, Alvnhiem, Labour and Unity, Aurynovia, Pifflepoff, Afro Anarcho Alliance, Lkandria, New United Common-lands, Rogue Nation of Germany, Aya Democratic Republic, United Islands of The Sea, Piscestan, Guam and the Greater Pacific, The Washington Federation, Peoples Republic of Peepeeland, Tychovo, The Domractic people of Colombia, Fey And Co, Fernandosia, Traianoupoli, Based Communes, Valley of Lys, Social Republic of Workers, Ausistan, Anzaris, Ardeyn, Dogeiana, and 18 others.Primscostan, Dopesmokia, Acargs, The Balkan Countries, Hyeronia, United Slav, Izril, DinkleBourgeois, Matcolandia, Chivka, Lichtenland, Danlandea, Tornnland, The Hif Tribe, Samstiel, Ven Newis, Lotarmy, and The Green Environment.