The Democratic Republic of Yodizia is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Yodrizzle with a fair hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 879 million Yodizians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ducksauce City. The average income tax rate is 52.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Yodizian economy, worth 126 trillion Yods a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 143,476 Yods, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population, snap elections are called whenever there's a chance to increase Yodrizzle's majority, and the nation is regarded as a paragon of democracy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yodizia's national animal is the duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yodizia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Yodizia, the nation is regarded as a paragon of democracy.
- : Following new legislation in Yodizia, snap elections are called whenever there's a chance to increase Yodrizzle's majority.
- : Following new legislation in Yodizia, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population.
- : Following new legislation in Yodizia, sales of disinfectant wipes have skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Yodizia, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Following new legislation in Yodizia, politicians who misplace decimal points on expense reports are fired for gross incompetence.
- : Yodizia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Yodizia, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : Yodizia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Et Fidelis.
Endorsements Received: 82 » The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Upper Portlandia, Klettureyja, Pria Xennes, Empire of the Dark Lords of the Sith, Mercy Land, Siwale, Yaorozu, Vazali, Great Bights Mum, Indoneis, Lupus Imperium, Sunto, Valdr, Notyoutopia, Reannia, Solestia, Alice Gardens, Kaschovia, Enosville, Omicron Persei V111, Xentherida, Ovsterland, Sil Dorsett, HMS Unicorn, Holy Oranz, Morrn, Empy, Ruststraya, Southern Allican, The Rossinite Empire, Northern Gala Arment Toustavo, Pallaith, Colony of lasting Hopes, SchoolHouse Rock, Shadowrik, DeGuts, PlanetPunk, Kwaj, Arcadia of Kasterborous, Frances Francis the First of France, Malta Comino Gozo, General COE, Wicheye, Plumas, Bonjoura, Phktla, Moristia, Vszeklina, Bharathvarsh, and 32 others.Friently, Jenner-Kardash, Hong Kong Empire, South Grand Mountain, Lavanania, Shin-Hachioji, Merconitonitopia, Faxfleet, Kingdom of Space, Diodone, Rylam, Sheppey, Victoriaans Nederlands, ZimRobwe, Lamexanope, Anima Proxa, Kobagia, Coemgen, Kizja, Selfgradatude, Religioncord, American MapleStory, Necromonia, McMasterdonia, Yukti, Marsh Castle, Kelvaros Prime, Forunte, Plembobria, Prevaland, Zemnaya Svoboda, and Fawkenia.