|Capital||Caer Ddraig Goch|
|Leader||His Imperial Serenity Steffan XXII Goch|
The Ymerodraeth Gatholig of Ynys Dywyll is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Imperial Serenity Steffan XXII Goch with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, public floggings, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 27.618 billion Dark Islanders are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caer Ddraig Goch. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Ynys Dywyllian economy, worth an astonishing 10,117 trillion Sovereigns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 366,325 Sovereigns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber, sleeping on the job is recommended, and passengers often cause a stink on public transport. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ynys Dywyll's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ynys Dywyll endorsed The United Socialist States of Best UK.
- : Ynys Dywyll endorsed The United Kingdom of ElBlancolandia.
- : Ynys Dywyll endorsed The Commonwealth of Northwest Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Ynys Dywyll, passengers often cause a stink on public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Ynys Dywyll, sleeping on the job is recommended.
- : Ynys Dywyll endorsed The Commonwealth of Penge.
- : Ynys Dywyll was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Penge.
- : Ynys Dywyll was endorsed by The Free Land of Cosaslavia.
- : Ynys Dywyll voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Ynys Dywyll voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
Endorsements Received: 16 » Libertania123, United Nationalist Republic, JayDee II, The Anaerobic Republic, Cardiff and Glamorgan, Saint George and Saint Michael, Hyang, Ubiety, Lysheim, Temasek-Riau, Edgados Vocho, Best UK, Frigore, ElBlancolandia, Northwest Isles, and Penge.