The Rogue Nation of Yian Kut-Ku is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical, devout population of 2.27 billion Yian Kut-Kuans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, well-organized government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yaxchilan. The average income tax rate is 81.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Yian Kut-Kuani economy, worth 87.3 trillion Bullion Pesos a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Tourism industry. Average income is 38,441 Bullion Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds, police pull people off the street for even mentioning the word plane, vehicular homicide by Yian Kut-Kuani ambassadors is a leading cause of death throughout the world's capital cities, and statue-sitting has replaced the stake-out as the dullest form of police duty. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yian Kut-Ku's national animal is the Tecuani, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yian Kut-Ku was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Yian Kut-Ku's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Yian Kut-Ku's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Yian Kut-Ku voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : Yian Kut-Ku's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Yian Kut-Ku's influence in Farkasfalka rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Yian Kut-Ku relocated from Nuevo Amanecer to Farkasfalka.
- : Yian Kut-Ku's influence in Nuevo Amanecer fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Yian Kut-Ku's influence in Nuevo Amanecer fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Yian Kut-Ku's influence in Nuevo Amanecer fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
Endorsements Received: None.