The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dawn with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, lack of airports, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.808 billion Yentrianites enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Yentrish economy, worth 591 trillion Leaves a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 50,055 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists are forbidden to enter Native Yentrish lands, the nation's new monarch embarrasses himself during state visits, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, and town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yentria was endorsed by The People's Republic of United Socialists of the Highest Power.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of LiberationVille.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Benevolency of HN67.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Queendom of Flezzola.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Armed Confederacy of NorthernMassachusetts.
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Yentria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Yentria was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Yentria was endorsed by Brasilia.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Constitutionocracy of Spncrgmn.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Palman, Earth Federation, Lamborghini Murcielago, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, The Tasmanian Islands, Grimlandia, Zeganas, The United Dog Days Providence, Siuts, Atlanta Island, The Soylent Green Party, Boltor, Venkorata, Spncrgmn, NorthernMassachusetts, Flezzola, HN67, and United Socialists of the Highest Power.