The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Dawn with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 12.927 billion Yentrianites enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 68.2%.
The Yentrish economy, worth 793 trillion Leaves a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 61,358 Leaves, with the richest citizens earning 5.0 times as much as the poorest.
One year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for Dawn's office, the Yentrish Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, and arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Federation of Auruh.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Completely Naked Islands of American Republic of Independent States.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Imperial Republic of Zyrcrestia.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here.
- : Yentria was endorsed by Ditonia.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Astronomer of The Sky of Lenlyvit.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, the Yentrish Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Red Holy Federal Republic of Germanic and Jewish people.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Radtastic Moist Cage State of LimpBizkit.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Palman, Earth Federation, Lamborghini Murcielago, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, The Tasmanian Islands, Grimlandia, Zeganas, The Soylent Green Party, Venkorata, Spncrgmn, NorthernMassachusetts, HN67, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Spiritbw, Anollasia, Carbrabukka, Markanite, Samonaemia, Spudlandia, Chad9, LimpBizkit, Germanic and Jewish people, Zyrcrestia, American Republic of Independent States, and Auruh.