The Most Serene Republic of Yentria is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Dawn with a fair hand, and notable for its frequent executions, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 12.404 billion Yentrianites enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 68.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Yentrish economy, worth 642 trillion Leaves a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 51,758 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned, sleazy politicans exploit the Parliamentary Code of Conduct to purge their rivals, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves, and builders across Yentria are blocked up with orders for new public loos. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yentria's national animal is the White Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yentria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Holy Zombie 🍀 Potato of Spudlandia.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Dragon Master of Sacred Toast.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, builders across Yentria are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Yentria was endorsed by The Imperial State of Samonaemia.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, unpackaged foodstuffs rot on store shelves.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, sleazy politicans exploit the Parliamentary Code of Conduct to purge their rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Yentria, the government has certified several glow-in-the-dark athletes as drug free.
- : Yentria endorsed The Island Republic of Markanite.
Endorsements Received: 24 » Palman, Earth Federation, Lamborghini Murcielago, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Kelvinski, The Tasmanian Islands, Grimlandia, Zeganas, Siuts, The Soylent Green Party, Venkorata, Spncrgmn, NorthernMassachusetts, Flezzola, HN67, United Socialists of the Highest Power, Craven States, Spiritbw, Anollasia, Carbrabukka, Markanite, Samonaemia, and Spudlandia.