The Fictional Nation of YellowJapan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by -REDACTED- with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.093 billion YellowJapanees enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of YellowTokyo. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The YellowJapanese economy, worth 57.0 trillion $tonks a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,195 $tonks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Protests are legal but strictly supervised, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks, and judges are rumored to find in favor of whoever bribes them the most. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. YellowJapan's national animal is the catgirl, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Anime Thighs.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in YellowJapan, judges are rumored to find in favor of whoever bribes them the most.
- : YellowJapan lodged a message on the SMC Nationstate group Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in YellowJapan, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks.
- : YellowJapan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : YellowJapan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in YellowJapan, the most penniless demographics have by far the highest number of researchers per capita.
- : Following new legislation in YellowJapan, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Following new legislation in YellowJapan, burial ceremonies have become as routinised as tax forms.
- : YellowJapan changed its national leader to "-REDACTED-".
- : Following new legislation in YellowJapan, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Abresiania.