The Republic of Yeji is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning lion population. The hard-working population of 2.932 billion Yejians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 29.7%.
The Yejian economy, worth 114 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Information Technology. Average income is 39,111 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.9 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeji's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yeji's influence in KPOP rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Yeji's influence in KPOP rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Yeji's influence in KPOP rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Yeji's influence in KPOP rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Yeji relocated from Founderless to KPOP.
- : Yeji resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Yeji's influence in Founderless rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Yeji's influence in Founderless fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Yeji's influence in Founderless fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Yeji's influence in Founderless rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".