The Republic of Yeji is a huge, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning lion population. The hard-working population of 221 million Yejians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 24.1%.
The Yejian economy, worth 8.93 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 40,398 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeji's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yeji's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Yeji lost the position of Eastern Europe WA Delegate to The Republic of AFTER CLEANING UP IN AISLE 5 VINNY.
- : Yeji relocated from Eastern Europe to Artificial Solar System.
- : Yeji updated the World Factbook entry in Eastern Europe.
- : Yeji ejected and banned The Constitutional Monarchy of Slavia Defender 2 from Eastern Europe.
- : Yeji's influence in Eastern Europe rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Yeji's influence in Eastern Europe rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Yeji's influence in Eastern Europe fell from "Apprentice" to "Page".
- : Yeji banned The Рєпɣбʌнкɖ of Dedislavia from Eastern Europe.
- : Yeji banned The People's Republic of Yugandrejev from Eastern Europe.
Endorsements Received: None.