The Empire of YeetB is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, complete lack of prisons, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.368 billion YeetBians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of YeetB City. The average income tax rate is 30.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse YeetBian economy, worth 137 trillion Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 100,327 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations, children who can't memorize their multiplication tables are sent to the mines, YeetBians wonder "if a tree falls in the woods with no credible witnesses, who wants to know?", and the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. YeetB's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : YeetB's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : YeetB was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular and Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry and the Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry, Most Patriotic, and Largest Retail Industry.
- : YeetB's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in YeetB, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny.
- : Following new legislation in YeetB, YeetBians wonder "if a tree falls in the woods with no credible witnesses, who wants to know?".
- : YeetB was refounded in Lazarus.
- : YeetB ceased to exist in Balder.
- : YeetB's influence in Balder fell from "Nipper" to "Newcomer".
- : YeetB's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : YeetB's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".