The Democratic Republic of YEET31 is a massive, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 1.281 billion YEET31ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arcadia. The average income tax rate is 39.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving YEET31ian economy, worth 110 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,128 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Snap elections are called over every minor impasse, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, and arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. YEET31's national animal is the Bernese Mountaindog, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : YEET31 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : YEET31's influence in Krillin rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : YEET31's influence in Krillin rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : YEET31's influence in Krillin rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : YEET31's influence in Krillin rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : YEET31 relocated from Balder to Krillin.
- : YEET31 was refounded in Balder.
- : YEET31 ceased to exist in Krillin.
- : Following new legislation in YEET31, arbitrary election rules are considered sacrosanct.
- : Following new legislation in YEET31, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.