The The United Republics Of NCPY of Yebatga is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Adölf Kïttlér with an iron fist, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.382 billion Yebačini are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Füherer'§§lhlavi§htágghèPhredPollharrijo. The average income tax rate is 70.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Yebačan economy, worth 830 trillion Yebachhke Markes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 189,638 Yebachhke Markes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Replacement organs are grown in vats, nobody ever questions the unquestioned rule that questions must always be asked, the YBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, and shady doctors seem to have impeccable records. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yebatga's national animal is the Človekova riba, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodox Cristianity.
Yebatga is ranked 4,185th in the world and 1st in The Mother Land for Most Valuable International Artwork, with 148.35 Bank.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yebatga, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records.
- : Yebatga voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ghant".
- : Following new legislation in Yebatga, the YBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Yebatga voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Law Enforcement for Heinous Crimes".
- : Following new legislation in Yebatga, nobody ever questions the unquestioned rule that questions must always be asked.
- : Following new legislation in Yebatga, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Yebatga voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Riemstagrad".
- : Yebatga voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Minimum Standard of Living Act".
- : Following new legislation in Yebatga, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Yebatga, squeaky high prepubescent voices recite the patriotic poem "Hail to The Leader!" before each meal.
Endorsements Received: None.