|Leader||Yeagan the Red|
|Currency||Gold Pressed Latinum|
|Animal||Forked Tailed Beaver|
The Technocracy of Yeagania is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Yeagan the Red with an iron fist, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, free-roaming dinosaurs, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.73 billion Yeaganians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aldera. The average income tax rate is 75.0%.
The strong Yeaganian economy, worth 129 trillion Gold Pressed Latinums a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is 74,901 Gold Pressed Latinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
The new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?", every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, discarded pennies litter the streets, and East Lebatuckese luxury goods are plundered by the working class of Yeagania. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeagania's national animal is the Forked Tailed Beaver, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, East Lebatuckese luxury goods are plundered by the working class of Yeagania.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, the new foreign policy is "why bother invading neighbours when they can be bought wholesale?".
- : Yeagania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, the news is showing footage of Yeagan the Red bullying an old man to the point of tears.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Yeagania was endorsed by The Republic of PR Furlan.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Yeagania, the dartboard at the Yeaganian Cancer Research Charity bears a picture of Yeagan the Red's face.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Wymondham, Tethys 13, Valerievna, Great Baltic Empire, Solayna, Thegodxd12, The royal republic Of Lelle, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, ZT333, Arr, Northern Irish Freedom, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Bayi, Santa Clara Cartel, New Hala, Domitias, Lancon, Xosharia, Carthaginium, Dragonian Alliance, Knights of the Iron Solari, South Proales, Brightharpia, Nuwisha, Philosopy, Tiparu, Life Country, The Grand Lockland Democratic Authority, Dornish Federation, Wayneactia, Loving Soul, Ocsken, New Justusia, Vegan Reich, Rundashia, Elyssae, Scutum, Letnem, Platyperia, Phobi, Ghost Of The Order, Reneda, Dhaeland, Khumieres, Forty Seven Dictators, Quussia, Ashterothia, Admin D, West Mattasia, Mizanzukistao, and 38 others.The Supreme Kingdom of the World, Deosdora, Northever, The New Yorker, The United Kingdom of Germany, Big Boyz, Kerchistania, Yagonia, Malphe II, ElephantWarriorsUnite, ElJefe, The Stalinist Union, Depolis, Iron Cladia, DeerField Cove, Prayd, Ethics, KypsCrew, Karoosh-Alban, Indusslav, The Gelseen Hegemony, CN888, Pugglandia, Amber Class, Vitaela, Simeonia II, Lanfosa, New Colchis, Trilanian, Engias, Populous Magnus, Jonairadsylva, The Great Lechuga, Gbliss, Krisylia, Empotia, Atlitis, and PR Furlan.