The Imperial protectorate of Yazakhastan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by George II with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, complete lack of prisons, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 3.096 billion Yazakhs are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kazan. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Yazakhastanian economy, worth 424 trillion Rhybnules a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 137,214 Rhybnules, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 644,939 per year while the poor average 17,369, a ratio of 37.1 to 1.
Drowning sailors are hung out to dry, the government regrets to say that it is forced to make cuts to citizens, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers, and the government says that Possession is nine-tenths of the Lore. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yazakhastan's national animal is the Alicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Russian Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yazakhastan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Gorgano.
- : Yazakhastan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Yazakhastan was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Suomen Kansakunta.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, the government says that Possession is nine-tenths of the Lore.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, it is illegal for a parent to tell a child to stop eating their boogers.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, the government regrets to say that it is forced to make cuts to citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, drowning sailors are hung out to dry.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, it is a silent spring in Yazakhastan.
- : Yazakhastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Yazakhastan endorsed A3161.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Eco-Paris Reformation, The Champions League, San Guglielmo, Scytharum, North of Americas, Meropis, Thracia and Crimea, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, The Scandinavian Realm, Jim the Baptist, Invernessia, Regnum Italiae, Thracia Republic, Rary, Apabeossie, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Destyntine, Northern German Federation, The New Nordic Union, Coque Borie Lethawik, Noristoniaka, GanymedEuropa, Gliesetonia, Trixeland, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Irminsulia, Mynox, Nardin, Valtrona, Elania Kingdom, St Scarlett, Nomaida, Eppur, Abject Ludicrosity, Kanokla, Dark Matter, Magyarostan, Imperium Anglorum, Estellan, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Kyrica, Hulldom, Othenhiem, Freyana, Gutarike, Warzakie, Wombelland, and 5 others.Deftern, Zulrich, Slavorussia, Ausvelt, and Gorgano.