The Naturally Organically Salty of Yazakhastan is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Valentine I with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 2.314 billion Yazakhs are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neo-Rome. The average income tax rate is 83.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Yazakhastanian economy, worth 293 trillion Rhybnules a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 126,718 Rhybnules, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
War criminals are given full state funerals, small children pause apologies for their misdeeds to ask what fiscal insolvency actually is, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds', and no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yazakhastan's national animal is the Alicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Russian Orthodoxy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yazakhastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Yazakhastan endorsed The Rainbow Owls of Owlograd.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, no personal detail is too tiny for the suede-denim census police.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, military recruitment numbers are down as citizens object on 'moral grounds'.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, small children pause apologies for their misdeeds to ask what fiscal insolvency actually is.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, war criminals are given full state funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn.
- : Following new legislation in Yazakhastan, the legalization of meat has skewered the sales of vegetarian substitutes.
- : Yazakhastan endorsed The Free Lands of Robbonia.
- : Yazakhastan was endorsed by The Keisririik of Estonesia.
Endorsements Received: 61 » NorthPortugal, The New Mexican Confederation, Estellan, Kanokla, Shaor, Invernessia, Yahlia, Meropis, Mynox, Saint Domingo, Corosky, Othenhiem, Anskerdank, St Scarlett, Eco-Paris Reformation, North of Americas, The New Nordic Union, Greater Icelandia, Sloburg, Viktorias, Thracia Republic, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Walfo, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Trixeland, The Champions League, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Enway, Destyntine, Dark Matter, Republic of Satherland, Abject Ludicrosity, Litalia Vala, Jim the Baptist, Ausvelt, Valtrona, Gliesetonia, Kyrica, Regnum Italiae, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Integria, Anglo-Francios, Powiat Miechowski, New Eestiball, and 11 others.Chioganah, Imperium Anglorum, Eski, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Apabeossie, Elania Kingdom, Berlin and Hanover, Parliamentary Laramidia, Crestphalia, Robbonia, and Estonesia.